Am I the youngest here???????

P

Perfj

Some of us are excaggurating aren´t we Steve ...........:)
Attached my first bike waiting in the garage when I was 17½. (In Denmark you must be 18 years to have drivers license.)
But that was some decades ago.

mbramlett

Crazy MOFO
Reaction score
Visit site
If I would of had a FZ6 when I was 16 I would have killed myself, I drove around a old beat up S10 and almost did that a few times. You have got to be pretty mature, or pretty lucky but either way that is awesome.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
there was a 13 year old one here once but he was just fantasizing about owning a bike.

welcome to the forum. be smart on the roads. when i was 17-18-19 i had a POS car.....and i almost killed myself in it many times. on a bike i would definitely have finished the task.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL! A 600CC bike with 90hp at the rear wheel at 17! LOL! Love your work....wish i could of ridden something like that at 17! At 17 i was riding a Yamaha SR185! Absolute freaking beast of a machine! NOT!

:rockon:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL! A 600CC bike with 90hp at the rear wheel at 17! LOL! Love your work....wish i could of ridden something like that at 17! At 17 i was riding a Yamaha SR185! Absolute freaking beast of a machine! NOT!

:rockon:

and im sure you kept that thing within "recommended safety parameters" at all times eh?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
and im sure you kept that thing within "recommended safety parameters" at all times eh?

Mate, a carried a Surfboard on that thing one day...and yes, the local "street circuit" was all back streets!!!! :mikebike:

Used to race my buddy, Silverback in his Ford GT Capri!!! :mikebike:

And oh yeah, it still used to impress the chicks in the High School Car Park!

:spank::smoking:

Shinn

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been riding since 15! Started on a ninja 250... hard to remember those days, all 5 years ago. Maxing out the 250 at 171km/h was the most joy I ever had