Alpinestar Rhoma or similar

pedrolima88

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello gentlemen, I am looking for a jacket for me, was in doubt between Rhoma and T-Dyno. The Rhoma seems better to have parts that can put new protections and also has the option of joining the pants with the jacket.

But I'm having trouble buying them, almost nobody else has. She got out of line?

T-dyno has no parts to share security and can not join the pants with the jacket. But it is good anyway?

Does anyone know another jacket that is as good as Rhoma, you can add new protections, which can unite the pants and not have the appearance of "robocop tutto" with guards all out?

thanks!

Sorry for my google english :Flash:

They both have 600D nylon/polyester, which is not very good.
Go with something that uses 500D Cordura, at a minimum.
That's what I would do.....

what type of riding do you do?
hot and humid?
cold?
touring?
aggressive street?
commuting?
city?

your gear selection should come from the type of riding you do.
unfortunately, when it comes to better protection, you end up having to spend more money. there are used gear all over different forums if you want to save money.

Since you're in Brazil, I'm guessing it's hot and humid and it rains.:D
Because of the rain, I'd go with textile instead of leather.
Vanson sells a good 1000D Cordura mesh.
Vanson Leathers Inc. - Detail1 - VX4 - Vent Max 4 Series - Mens - Vanson Leathers Inc.
Also, I have to give a shout out to Motoport air mesh kevlar.
Probably doesn't flow as much as the Vanson, but the tradeoff is the better armor (that restricts the airflow).
http://www.600riders.com/forum/safety-equipment/37273-motoport-stretch-kevlar-jacket-pants.html
(my review of the stretch version, but a good place to start)

if you're doing aggressive street riding, think about perforated leather.
if the leather jacket gets wet over and over again, it will loose its abrasion resistance.
look into competition grade leather. vanson,spidi,dainese.....

there are so many threads on gear selection.......:rolleyes:

Back