AJ_rider Updated Pics (Sweat Cowl / Wheel Stripes / Grips)

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
AJ_rider Updated Pics (Seat Cowl / Wheel Stripes / Grips)

So I got caught in a hellish rain storm Saturday, so I gave the fizzer a much needed bath on Sunday. Also realized I havent taken any recent pics, so thought I would share a few. They grow up so fast...:D

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0169-2.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0166-1.jpg

(My fav FZ angle) :rockon:

:Sport::Sport::Sport::Sport:

Last edited:
Looks good. My next thing is a seat cowl. I like the Two Brothers exhaust.:thumbup:

Re: AJ_rider Updated Pics (Seat Cowl / Wheel Stripes / Grips)

Looks great! What happened to the little rubber cushions on the front of the TCP seat cowl?

Very observant! I took it off awhile ago, for some reason I just didnt like the look of the pad. I need to find something to cover the two holes though...any ideas?

:Sport:

OOhh nice bike! What type and where did you get your rim stripes. I'd like to get some blue ones for my bike.

OOhh nice bike! What type and where did you get your rim stripes. I'd like to get some blue ones for my bike.

I bought them on Ebay. They were really inexpensive ($14 after shipping), but very good quality. And they come pre-curved in sections so it's super easy to install.

Here is a link to an auction from the guy I bought from, these are the ones that say Fazer, but he also sells just the plain colored ones which I bought. This is the link to his EBAY store.

Also, sorry about the typo in my thread title. I know it's bugging the crap outta me :Im With Stupid: Where's J, I need some sugar momma help! :thumbup:

Back