ahhhhhhhhh

nelsiono

Reaction score
Visit site
:confused:can anyone help me? i need to know if the coils on an 05 fz6 have a sub harness that plugs into the main harness or do they plug into the headlight harness or what i baught a motor with main harness coils and tank and i need to know what else i need for wiring help please.

Gcontroller

Reaction score
Visit site
Go online and look up yamaha parts. Plenty of sites. Enter your bike info and you will find detailed drawings with part numbers and prices. This may help. Or download the PDF file Service Manual for the FZ6 which may still be on this site. I printed it out and it's great.

macem29

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
that's 2 threads with basically the same question....this ain't a dune buggy building
forum man.....you're gonna have to figure this out, we use these engines to power
a bike and no one here will have spent any time trying to run it without the electronics
hooked up, good luck

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
First :welcome:to the forum. I looked up on RonAyers.com and there are elecrical 1 and electrical 2 pictorial diagrams for the 05. There is only on harness listed in the electrical 2 diagram and none is listed in the electrical 1 diagram which pictures the coils so I would say there must be wires from that main harness that feed the coils from the ECU.

You'll notice #9 in the electrical 2 pictorial diagram is listed as the wire harness assembly. I can only think it has all the plugs are connected to that one harness and I don't see sub assembly except for a single wire to sensors etc.

Check it out: Ronayers.com Microfiche Yamaha>Motorcycle>2005>FZ6STC FZ6>ELECTRICAL 2