aftermarket mirror ideas for fz6

effingham brian

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all,
I've been riding a month now and have accrued almost 2,000 miles. Thanks to input from other forum members I have added a puig smoke windscreen, axio tailbag and frame sliders. I saw one post about aftermarket mirrors and it got me to thinking about doing the same. I'd like to see if anyone has some links/pictures of aftermarket mirrors on their fizzers. BTW my fizzers name is "veronica" after the jughead comic vixen. (shows my age)

Nekros

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice Bike man! I like the Axio tailbag a lot, i think i am going to have to get one. As for showing your age, lol, my 12 year old neice loves Archie comics! They still make them, I guess that's the good thing about comics, the characters never grow old.

Does the windscreen help against bugs and wind buffeting you helmet much?

Here is a pic of my beauty. Just turned a week old today and just got over 1000 kilometers on the Odometer!

5068_125713643032_544858032_2879617_7411554_n.jpg

Last edited:

LittleRed

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been looking around for some as well- have yet to find anything that's not for the naked version of the bike, though.

effingham brian

Reaction score
Visit site
I think there is a bit of difference with decreasing wind/buffeting after installing the puig windscreen, but it's not that dramatic a difference as far as I can tell. To tell the truth, I haven't even decided if I like it's look over the stock screen. I may go with the "dark smoke" but then I would have to pluck down another $80 for another screen, and I'm feeling a little less spend-thrifty these days.

RaVzTeR

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey.......The Archie comics are not a gauge for measuring age....I know all the character and I am not that old...IMHO atleast...

sfcali86

Proud Dad
Reaction score
Visit site
you know the r6 mirrors look like they fit i just dont know if they are the same size or not in length id like some different mirrors too, i dont want the ones with blinkers or carbon fiber either

Wildcard

Reaction score
Visit site
the on-going mirror battle...when will a victor be had? Ive tried a couple of different ebay mirrors, but they never angle up right. If you look at our stalks where they mount, they bend sharply towards you so that you can see out of em whilst riding. Most mirrors just angle slightly up towards you.

buccs40oz

Reaction score
Visit site
these are the mirrors i put on. i bought them from Brad on here, so i don't know where he got them. i took the last pic during a "blink"