ScubaSteve08

Reaction score
Visit site
First let it be known that THIS MOTORCYCLE HAS A LIEN ON IT from Credit Union of the Rockies. I still owe $2,800 roughly and if you do want this, you will have to take the loan with it. I'm just hoping to get a little bit extra to throw at a new bike. There is nothing wrong with the loan, I have never missed a payment or been late. I just simply need this bike to go!

$3,200 OBO

Ok now lets get down to business.

I am the second owner, bought it at 4,400 miles February 2010 from Coyote Powersports.
Currently has 16,400 some odd miles on it. I just drove it to Warrenton Texas and back in 4 days at about 90 MPH the whole way without a single issue. (2,000 mile trip)
This bike has no issues, hiccups, glitches, or any "minor" mechanical problems. It runs as well as the first day I bought it, if not better.
Oil change done every 2,500 miles, always used Silkolene oil in it. Doesn't burn oil either.
I have LAID IT DOWN, not wrecked, crashed, flipped or hit anything with it. Just a simple lowside at 35 MPH on a turn due to gravel that I got up from (no injuries), walked over, and yelled F*&$!!!
Insurance covered EVERYTHING and I had it back in two weeks. (Plastic fairings and $94/hour at 8.25 hours of labor is what amounted to over half the bill which was about $2,000)

Now here's what you may not like.
There's a nick on the gas tank right next to the gas cover, about the size of tick for lack of a better way to describe it.
Little bit of rash left on the brake lever because I didn't want to pay $65 for a new one.
A couple of scratches on the fairings, no long gashes but they are noticable.

I have about $1,000 worth of stuff on this bike
Scorpion Carbon fiber slip ons $600
Power Commander III USB $300 This is the racing one that you can get dynoed. Not cheap.
LED flush mount front turn signals $60
Fender Eliminator $130
K&N air filter $65
Sportbike Unlimited frame sliders $80
Puig Racing windscreen $94
Bar end mirrors $50
I also have Fieldsheer expandable saddlebags that I just got $75

I have everything that came with it stock so that all comes with it except the turn signals.

One more little tidbit but I did this for free. I took the cover off of the seat and replaced some of the stock foam with memory foam for more comfort on long rides.
This is an extremely comfortable bike, not hard on the wrists or back whatsoever. Sits in an upright position or you can hunker down and get under the paint =)

Call or text Steven at Seven two zero 690 0224 or email at [email protected]

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/2288638681.html

Last edited:

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Three Things:

First: Any interest in parting out any of the goodies?

Second: It appears that your exhaust cans are installed incorrectly/unconventionally (Rotated 90°)

Third: Your statement about the loan will be likely to scare off buyers. You, as the seller, are responsible for paying off any existing loan on the bike. Otherwise, you could default and the bank could legally repossess from the new buyer (Who has just shelled out $3K+). Just something to think about.

Thank You!

-Scott-

Last edited:

ScubaSteve08

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah you're right about the loan and that it might scare off some people. But Either I take a check/cash and pay it off (or just take it and run as you mentioned :BLAA:) or I get the loan transferred to the new person who would have posession of the bike. Either way, I don't see how any sensible person would let themselves be had that bad lol.

Parting out? Which parts are you referring to? Some yes like the power commander and the mirrors, others are iffy.

The exhaust I installed that way because I thought they looked better and didnt look so fat and wide.

cookies

Reaction score
Visit site
if you do part anything out, i want the exhaust ! been lookin for something nice and i like those.