ADMIN, I have a question

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
Is it possible to place the bar that has the User CP, Garage, New Posts, etc at the bottom of the page as well? Either that or just have a New Posts link to eliminate having to go back to the top of the thread to select the New Posts link.

If there is another way to get to the New Posts List after reading the last thread that I'm not aware of then please enlighten me.

Thanks.

BTW: OUTSTANDING Site.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
lol, ur more lazy than me. just click and drag the tab for the site into your bookmark shortcuts located under the address bar in your browser. you might need to turn the field on from the "view" menu under toolbars first i think.

like this:

tabshot.jpg

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
haha, im the same way dude, i find myself zipping the scroll wheel about 84 times to get back to the top. as suggested, i have the page bookmarked at the top of firefox, with "new posts" being the page it opens up to. So when i get to the bottom, i just "re-load" the forum. :BLAA:

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks.

Not lazy, just don't like taking more steps than necessary. Thanks for the advice. Your suggestion is on par. I'll be using it from now on.