Adjustable foot pegs

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice find! They also have 15mm, and 25 mm versions in different styles if you search for FZ6 adjustable foot peg on Ebay.

Anyone tried these cheap pegs? I've been planning on getting lower pegs at some point. Knight Designs do some sturdy looking ones. Also there are other options like MRA. And I think some people had success fitting buell pegs that lower you a bit.

Last edited:

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a similar set sitting in my basement I never used. Sorry that's not helpful. Was maybe going to put them on my track bike if ground clearance becomes an issue.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a similar set sitting in my basement I never used. Sorry that's not helpful. Was maybe going to put them on my track bike if ground clearance becomes an issue.
Do they seem strong? Does the bolt hold them tightly so they won't loosen and move?

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
Do they seem strong? Does the bolt hold them tightly so they won't loosen and move?

I never used them, I don't know what brand they are, but one of them is a little rashes up because the previous owner crashed with them on. The crash was hard enough to mangle his Givi racks but the foot pegs just got some rash

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site
That's an interesting solution to our super low foot pegs. I couldn't handle how low the pegs on the FZ6 were when I first got the bike. The only thing I'd be concerned about is the additional reach to the shift/brake levers once you raise the pegs with this method.

Y

yourebarred

I was trying to lower the pegs to accommodate my 34" legs! But the reach to the lever didn't work for me. They would possibly suit someone else. Decent enough build quality and secure pin fixture thingy.

I paid $60 shipped but if someone wants to try them out then I could post them for say $40 or £25?

Last edited by a moderator:

hunger

Reaction score
Visit site
I was trying to lower the pegs to accommodate my 34" legs! But the reach to the lever didn't work for me.

Hi bud. Have you tried adjusting brake lever? How does the gear lever feel? What's your foot size? I'd really appreciate your feedback. I wanted to get an adjustment kit myself but hardly anybody seems to actually use them.

Thanks.

arronjackson

Reaction score
Visit site
I was trying to lower the pegs to accommodate my 34" legs! But the reach to the lever didn't work for me. They would possibly suit someone else. Decent enough build quality and secure pin fixture thingy.

I paid $60 shipped but if someone wants to try them out then I could post them for say $40 or £25?
Did you ever find a solution to accommodate your longer legs? Currently trying to find a solution to better fit on my bike for longer trips

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk