Any thoughts on these adjustable pegs?

Vespacruzer

Reaction score
Visit site
Having sub par knees due to cycling has been taking its toll on my for ride over a couple hours. I am looking into aftermarket pegs and seats to try to decrease the amount my knees are bent. I found these on ebay and was wondering if anyone has tried them or another solution. My only concern with these is the strength. I have a large tail box mounted and I stand on the left peg while dismounting in order to get my leg high enough.

Look at this on eBay Adjustable Raising lowering CNC Billet Foot Pegs Rests for Yamaha FZ6 s Fazer | eBay

Last edited by a moderator:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Likely not going to break but the downside is if you set them for a lower and/or more foward position your boot to shift lever angle may not be favorable.

That triangle opening where the shifter connects to the rod has a limited range of adjustment to correct for the peg moving up or down.

If you buy these, grab a used shifter and cut the lever partially, bend it to the proper fit, and then weld up the gap. Then you should be ok. But it might work as is. Try it and see.

Make sense?

Vespacruzer

Reaction score
Visit site
Makes a lot of sense, I was wondering how it would work out changing my foot position in relation to the shifter and brake. I think I am going to tough it out for a while longer on the stock pegs. My riding range before the ache sets in seems to be increasing. I believe its just a matter of getting use to the new position and gaining flexibility back in my knees.