Adirondack Byway 6/1/14

digdoctor

Reaction score
Visit site
Gonna do a ride close to home this Sunday on the Adirondack Byway up through the lake towns. Supposed to be a beautiful 76 degrees and sunny. Feel free to come along. Will start at the RT 30 and RT 29 crossroads in Vails Mills, NY. Meet at the Fastrac Gas Station at 9:30am, kickstands up at 10:00am to head north. :thumbup:

CNY Fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
I will keep an eye out for you. Maybe possibly traveling down from the north. Going to cover the Seaway trail first and then come down from Malone. What colors should I be watching for? I will be sporting a silver FJR, optic green coat, and probably riding 2up. Don't want to set up any specific plan to meet as I like to keep my options open when riding, but if our paths happen to cross it would be great to say Hi. :Flash: Enjoy your ride, hope the forecast does not change!

digdoctor

Reaction score
Visit site
That'll be a nice trip! I'll surely keep an eye out for you two. I'll be on a red FZ6 with a red and white helmet, black jacket and black pants. And about the forecast, its upstate New York so we can never be sure! Ride safe.