Added Givi E21 side cases today

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Alright. So you may have seen where I bought the Givi PL351 side case racks from semongtaulie in the classifieds section a few days ago. Well, as it turned out, he had the E21 side cases that went with them as well, so I took those off his hands too!

The install was easy as pie. I did have to go to Home Depot and get 2 longer hex cap screws to make the racks for the side cases work with the top case rack (which I already had). Other than that, it was a matter of lining everything up and tightening it down and bam...side cases mounted!

I can't say enough good things about these cases. They're big enough to carry whatever you could throw at them without being too large. They lock and unlock easily and are firm in their mounting to the bike. No wiggle room at all. Rock solid.

And it was great to meet semongtaulie when we made the exchange! What a great guy! We only live about 15 minutes from each other, so it saved him from having to ship them (in fact, he met up with me on his normal way home). We stood around and talked bikes and riding for almost an hour (in the rain, so you know it was some seriously good conversation...lol). I'm hoping we can get together for a ride at some point this year, as I want very badly to see his new-to-him FJR!

Anyway, here's some crappy pics taken with my iPhone 3GS (man, I can't wait to get the iPhone 5 or whatever they're gonna call it! I want that better camera!)

If anyone's got any questions, feel free to ask! :thumbup:

9179eb21.jpg

01bb1d88.jpg

40202a91.jpg

e46cf6fa-1.jpg

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have those same cases and LOVE them!!! im sure you will too.. Im sure you did, but if not - loctite on the racks is your best friend. better see some good touring pics this summer :thumbup:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking setup. Now you gotta get some new cans to finish that rear end! :D

Ah...just wait. I'm saving my pennies for a set of MIVV's from PJ at some point! :thumbup: Just got to make sure the top case rack mount that goes around the exhaust will work with them.

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
What a nice bike and nice setup!!!

You already love the cases and will love them more and more every time you use them.

I had them on my previous bike and absolutely loved them.

Right now my fz6 has the v35s

but hopefully I will be getting a yamaha xt660r in a couple of years and I am almost sure that one will have the e21s.

Cheers.