Visit site
OMG that is so freaking funny. "They peed on me"! :D

Why on earth would a bunch of faggots pick a fight with bikers? :D

Last edited:

rent-a-reaper

captain caveman!
Reaction score
Visit site
Do these "activists" value the life of a cow more than the life of a motorcyclist? Lets be honest....the cow was probably going to be a burger anyways.....so why not use the leather too.....especially if it just so happens to save lives and is probably the best abrasion resistant material you can get? I hate wannabe hippies.....If you really care...protest something that will actually change the world.......:ban:

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
protest something that will actually change the world

Don't get me wrong I hate protesters as much as the next guy, but what can they protest that will actually safe the world? We are way beyond saving my friend!:D

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
is this story for real? if it is, it is pretty funny.

yeah it's real I heard about it on the radio a week or so ago. I really can't stand misguided people like this. Do they think the Cow is killed only for it's skin and thats it! I think it really take's a realy moron to protest a biker rally for anything. They had no way of knowing who was there they go lucky when you think about it had it been a hard core biker gang they could be dead

westgoingzax

I ride a motorcycle
Reaction score
Visit site
“Personally, I think it shows a lack of character for them to be saying such nasty things about us after we bent over backwards to make them feel welcome.”

That gave me a good laugh. Thanks for sharing!

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
This is hilarious. Thank god for them doing it to a local bike rally. Could you imagine them going to a MotoGP race and pelting a racer with a water balloon. They would have ended up dead instead of having a few burgers and getting initiated with some gas.

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
“I…I was trying to show my outrage at a man with a heavy leather jacket, and he…he didn’t even care. I called him a murderer, and all he said was, ‘You can’t prove that.’ Next thing I know he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and would not let me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman.”

ahhh ha ha ha ha.. This is sooo good that is almost hard to believe it wasnt made up

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site
yup , same as Speedygonzales, great to read first thing at work, gonna keep me smiling all day . . . :D :rof: :D

buccs40oz

Reaction score
Visit site
that is great. They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’, and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!” that was the best