ACH closed

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice! Looks like a great time! We'll get up there soon with you guys.

Last edited:

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Yes, it really does show what a polite and generous following distance I allowed between us! :rolleyes: It also shows how careful I was since I never knew if there was sand around the next corner or if it was one of those decreasing radius turns you mentioned. Or if some :squid: was coming up behind me! The scenery was so great I just wanted to relax and enjoy the ride - thanks for not showing the part where I did the wheelie through the stop sign on the wrong side of the road. :justkidding:

I'm glad you didn't tell me you were filming me until well into our ride! :eyebrow: But seriously, thanks for posting. I've never seen how I ride before...super careful when under 3 mi per hour since every drop has happened right before or after stopping!!!

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Yes, it really does show what a polite and generous following distance I allowed between us! :rolleyes: It also shows how careful I was since I never knew if there was sand around the next corner or if it was one of those decreasing radius turns you mentioned. Or if some :squid: was coming up behind me! The scenery was so great I just wanted to relax and enjoy the ride - thanks for not showing the part where I did the wheelie through the stop sign on the wrong side of the road. :justkidding:

I'm glad you didn't tell me you were filming me until well into our ride! :eyebrow: But seriously, thanks for posting. I've never seen how I ride before...super careful when under 3 mi per hour since every drop has happened right before or after stopping!!!

Wheelie:rof::rof::rof::rof:

But seriously you did a fine job of riding, nice and smooth with no wobbles.

Jerry

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Thanks for posting the video Jerry, it was "almost" like being there...:D

You need to be here, I can put you up on the couch and we can get the group together and ride all the mountain roads around here, of course you would need to put up with my fuzzy four legged grandkids, Snickers and Boots:D:D:D who would probably knock you off the couch.:D

Food for thought.

Jerry

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You need to be here, I can put you up on the couch and we can get the group together and ride all the mountain roads around here, of course you would need to put up with my fuzzy four legged grandkids, Snickers and Boots:D:D:D who would probably knock you off the couch.:D

Food for thought.

Jerry

Thanks Jerry. I've got some stuff coming up in the next couple of months that is still in a state of flux but as soon as I can get some dates confirmed I'll be heading down south. :thumbup: