ABC News wants to use one of my youtube videos!

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well....I just watched NightLine....it really didn't put sportbikes in a favorable light. At one point they refered to riders as "questionable characters" WTH?!?!

Anyway David....I did recognize your video! :cheer:

I DVR'd it last night and watched it this morning. It wasn't all bad, but you're right - everyone is concerned at the number of injuries and deaths there. Heck, even that biker referred to people who ride that road recklessly as "organ donors". They did focus on the people who ride it like a racetrack, and do stupid stuff like go way too fast and overtake in the wrong places.

At any rate, as always, great video David :thumbup:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
We were too tired to stay up last night so we missed it! If anyone could youtube it that would be awesome... if not, I'll take care of it when I get the DVD (might be a few weeks).

For those of you who saw it, did they also include some of the footage taken from the bike? or just the beginning sequence with the wide angle shots? Did they take a few seconds only or more than that?

Thanks guys!

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
hey, i'm not sure how to post up a video but i'll try...if anyone else can post up a video...i'll send them the file of the Nightline recording...just let me know..email would probably not work. file to big...we may have to start a chat sesssion through AIM

fzsnuh

Reaction score
Visit site
Wavex, I watched it last night. The first clip they showed from you was on board the FZ for a few turns and then they showed your crash. Later on in the story they showed another on board clip from you. It was pretty cool.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site

Yes! Thanks guys... pretty good video overall! You can see my old FZ with the KOSO speedo, along with Cali_Rider in front of me and behind me on his R1... some footage of mostro as well in front of me... good stuff!

Funny they used the crash... which actually happened on another road (Ojai, not ACH!!)...

John, your R1 is immortalized forever now! :rockon: :D