A video with my Eagle-1 sunglasses

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
So for Christmas I got a pair of Eagle-1 video sunglasses. At first glance knowing my helmet and the fit of the glasses, I decided they would not work while riding. On a whim the other day I tried them out and they fit! There was some discomfort on my part, but it works. I've been recording various rides with them for fun and this is the first one that's been short enough to upload. Once I find an editing software that's free or buy one, I'll have more to share with you guys. Let's see if I can remember how to insert a YouTube Video :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWhSwtTMkKU]YouTube - Part of my ride 07-23-10[/ame]

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk
Cool, I got a little video camera from Sports-Digital
Its great, it comes with a bracket which I tiewrap onto my mirror and then I can record my journeys too. Its fab innit!
The sunglasses wouldn't work with me. I can only just get my head in the full face helmet, i have it pretty snug fit. More ideal with flip or open helmets.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Cool, but I can't watch that video. Everytime you look around it feels like you are about to go off the edge. :) Bike mounted cam for the win. LOL

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
Cool, but I can't watch that video. Everytime you look around it feels like you are about to go off the edge. :) Bike mounted cam for the win. LOL

I hear you on that. Some of my other videos are much worse. It looks like I'm in the oncoming lane several times. :spank: I have a GoPro as well. I got it the same Christmas. If I ever get a good editing software, I think it would be fun to record with both and side-by-side the two in one video :) I just hate feeding the GoPro batteries. It's a hungry lil beast.

And a thanks to bikerider for moving the post for me as I posted it originally in the wrong forum :spank: