A Real Crappy Morming

Skybow388

Reaction score
Visit site
This morning I wake up. Roll out of bed, twist my ankle on my helmet. I walk outside to find my cat somehow pulled the cover off of my motorcycle. And left a little surprise on my seat. Has this happened to anyone else? My cat took a dump on my seat wth?

2006 blue fz6

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
That's is hilariously messed up.

Stop putting your helmet on the floor to fix the ankle problem. For the cat? Hm....

Get a pet carrier and bungee cord it to the back. Ride two-up on your favorite twisties for an hour. Mr. Meowzers will not make the same mistake twice.

2nd childhood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This morning I wake up. Roll out of bed, twist my ankle on my helmet. I walk outside to find my cat somehow pulled the cover off of my motorcycle. And left a little surprise on my seat. Has this happened to anyone else? My cat took a dump on my seat wth?

2006 blue fz6

I thought cats liked to bury their business. What's up with that?

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bummer on the Ankle! The other issue...I'm thinking teriyaki?? Sorry :D just kidding!! That cat is not happy with you...

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My cat sits on my (red) bike all the time, but never leaves anything behind, sorry to hear your cat took offence to the color of your bike :spank:...:BLAA:.... :justkidding:

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
I used to get so mad when a cat would jump on my freshly waxed car with muddy paws and then to add insult to insury he would leave nasty hair in the dried mud and usually scratch the paint on his way off the car. This is one of the 4827293 reasons that I'm a dog person. :rolleyes:

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Neighborhood cats have left a lot of scratches on the hoods of my vehicles, never a dump. You're blaming the cat, but do you have anyone that might play a prank on you and have taken your cat poo and put it on there - this seems much more likely than the cat balancing/dropping one on the seat. Cats tend to like sandy soil, not fake leather!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well at least rodents probably won't gnaw through your wires or build a nest in your airbox!:rockon:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
you are so very lucky

it could be way worse

you could have twisted your ankle coming OFF the bike and that would totally suck

and the other bit that REALLY COULD SUCK is if the little furball decided to dump in your helmet

You have to look at this "glass half full"

p.s. I'm not owned by a cat, I like them, and I've been benefactor to them, but a dump on the seat- that could seriously affect the relationship

Skybow388

Reaction score
Visit site
It was upsetting I thought my cat and I were buddies but I will take the pet carrier advice haha that post is priceless

2006 blue fz6

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
Neighborhood cats have left a lot of scratches on the hoods of my vehicles, never a dump. You're blaming the cat, but do you have anyone that might play a prank on you and have taken your cat poo and put it on there - this seems much more likely than the cat balancing/dropping one on the seat. Cats tend to like sandy soil, not fake leather!

I'm thinking this should get a second look... What cat has the ability AND determination to pull a motorcycle cover off, THEN hop up on the seat to drop a deuce?

I think this is a prank/vandalism turned feline setup. That, or you have the most vengfull badass cat ever.

Skybow388

Reaction score
Visit site
Well it's not a full cover it's my cover lol it's a fleece blanket with holes for the handle bars that cover the seat and the tank it was hanging off the side with poop on the sets my cat often times sleeps on my bike and my dads that's why I put it in there because the cat scratched my bike. I wonder If it coulda been another animal? I do live in the middle of no where.

2006 blue fz6

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

2006 blue fz6

Thinking about again....This made my morning better Lol! Thanks for sharing! :rof:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is your cat's normal bed right next to where your feet normally hit the floor in the a.m? And did you happen to drop your helmet into said catbed? ;)