A question on purchasing exhaust online

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
hi i have a newbie question.

when you purchase brand new exhausts online, especially ebay, normally does the online retailer give you the invoice/receipt/(any proof of purchase) and the certificate of the exhaust?

its going to be my first time buying brand new exhaust online!

thanks.

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
oh gosh.. 34 viewers and none could reply? anyway, the seller said they will include an invoice, but they are not going to open up the package so not sure if the certificate is included. when you all buy the exhausts, is the certificate inside?

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
oh gosh.. 34 viewers and none could reply? anyway, the seller said they will include an invoice, but they are not going to open up the package so not sure if the certificate is included. when you all buy the exhausts, is the certificate inside?

By certificate what do you mean ??? They have installation instructions if thats what you are after :confused:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hi i have a newbie question.

when you purchase brand new exhausts online, especially ebay, normally does the online retailer give you the invoice/receipt/(any proof of purchase) and the certificate of the exhaust?

its going to be my first time buying brand new exhaust online!

thanks.

yes, you should recive a receipt of sale for warranty purposes.

:thumbup:

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
By certificate what do you mean ??? They have installation instructions if thats what you are after :confused:

its some paperwork my country authorities need to have a look at. the papers would include the exhaust serial number at the very least and its approved by EU for street use. (or japan use if its a japanese manufactured pipe.) some manufacturers would include diagram of the exhaust, db level of the pipe, some lab test results etc.

yes, you should recive a receipt of sale for warranty purposes.

:thumbup:

thank you very much!