A lesson to all idiots hammering the rev limiter.

MrMogensen

... That's me!
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn... I am glad it wasn't my bike parked next to that clown => Little spots of oil everywhere!!!

Would have been slighty fun to see him running around with burning gloves flapping like a headless chicken... or something... :popcorn:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
....... Also burnouts, what on earth is that all about?

There is something about old muscle cars with 400hp, posi, 4 spd, etc. I so loved that car!
Just like we all have taste in music, a V8 that sounds good and has power is pure music. . . And when you launch it - and it hooks, LOVE that feeling. Sadly, the little FZ is quicker in the qtr. :( I think the best I ever did was just under 13 in stock trim street legal no changes etc.

As for idiots trashing a 200 dollar bike tire just to make smoke - count me out.

rjo3491

Missing The Fiz-Sometimes
Reaction score
Visit site
Man I love a good burnout! As long as it is someone else trashing their bike who cares?

Just what we need, another law :(

...there already is a law. It's called reckless driving and I think in my home state it may be a 5 pointer!

Squids Suck.

Last edited:

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
In ga its just the opposite asfar as insurance goes they figure ahhh hell kill himself shortly so we will cut him a break for example if you have read some o my other post you will be suprised to hear that I pay 174 a year for insurance when ive had my license revoked numurous times and have 30+ tickets (none of wich were given to me while riding)

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Good point. If the rider kills himself the policy is null and void since it covers the owner of the bike so long as the insured owner is present. . .

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I dont understand why anybody would buy a bike and only comute and putt around on it,and then trash talk anybody who's having fun with theirs Trashing its guts out!! I personaly have been a motorcycle/atv serial killer since the early 80's ...... I stripped their bones of any useable parts when I was done with them and tossed their skeletons together in a big heaping pile at the corner of the back pasture fence!! LOL :BLAA: they are machines and can be repaired,or replaced completly with another bike!! If you can't afford to repair your bike.and modify it to un-recognizable coolness.... YOU NEED A BETTER PAYING JOB!! DON'T HATE ON A MAN ENJOYING HIS MONEY espeacialy if he gets it all on tape!! :BLAA: