A guy rode this to the MSF course, i thought it was cool :)

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks uncomfortable though lol.

IMG_20111002_151506.jpg

IMG_20111002_151452.jpg

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Haha I saw the first photo and the first thing I thought was that the exhaust was going into that tool box to be used as a muffler. I thought it was great!! Then I scrolled down and saw what was really happening. That's pretty cool though. There is a fair amount of fab work with that I would imagine. Can't be street legal though.

CBRF3RIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
Haha I saw the first photo and the first thing I thought was that the exhaust was going into that tool box to be used as a muffler. I thought it was great!! Then I scrolled down and saw what was really happening. That's pretty cool though. There is a fair amount of fab work with that I would imagine. Can't be street legal though.

Haha I thought the same thing about the exhaust. Ive seen a few motorized bicycles on my campus that didnt have any kind of registration or anything....I wonder if its legal if you use a bicycle frame? Pretty cool!

champion221elite

Reaction score
Visit site
That's actually pretty cool! I'd be curious to see how long those bicycle gears and chain last with that motor. Judging from the pipe, I'm guessing that motor is a 2 stroke.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Yeah the tool box would have been a catalytic converter! :rof:

That is cool! For those that don't know, the funny looking exhaust is a collector commonly used with 2 stroke motors.

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
I knew you guys would appreciate it :). Thing ran good too, he was zooming all over the parking lot with it :rockon:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Imagine what a ProCircuit pipe and shorty exhaust would do on that thing!

WWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Imagine what a ProCircuit pipe and shorty exhaust would do on that thing!

WWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Still will go,"Ring! dingdingdingding dingdingding ringdingringdingding! ding ding!"

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So, what do the pedals do? Looks like the pedal chain and the motor chain both connect to the rear wheel. Kick starter?