A call out to all you Laser exhaust owners...

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
So, I decided to call and see if I could order a bracket I want that comes with the Laser exhaust kit. I talked to a very nice and encouraging gentleman the first time I called but since he had already set the alarm, told me to email requesting the part and they'd sell me anything they could. Sounded great! Two emails later and an additional phone call later...and no response. I'm bummed and a lil miffed.

So, I decided to see if any of you guys or gals have this bracket laying around after your Laser install.
3705613481_1333b102fe.jpg

If you do and want to unload it, I'm your huckleberry. If you don't want to sell it, maybe I could borrow it to have my own made? I know I could mock up one and have someone fab it up, but that would be harder than having one in hand to copy :) Anyway, any help or just kind thoughts are appreciated :)

An update ---

Seems they had me written down for a full Hotcam exhaust system and so my voicemail I got not long after posting this about a full exhaust, really was to be about my bracket. Someone elsewhere in the country is scratching their head about their equally mismatching message. So, my quandry may be solved afterall. If said bracket solves my issues I have, I'll be sure to share it with you guys :)

Last edited: