9/24 or 9/25 group ride

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK, I'm pulling the plug on this one. I'll use the time to do some work on FZ1. May still go out for a short spin :)

Let's start thinking about next weekend! ANLR21 mentioned there's a big group ride happening in PA on the 1st. (he's ridden with the group before). My only issue with it is that it starts with a breakfast in Allentown at 8am :O

I prefer to start quite a bit later and if MotoJoe's gonna come up from Cape May.. he'd have to leave at like 5am :O

What do you all think?

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
OK, I'm pulling the plug on this one. I'll use the time to do some work on FZ1. May still go out for a short spin :)

Let's start thinking about next weekend! ANLR21 mentioned there's a big group ride happening in PA on the 1st. (he's ridden with the group before). My only issue with it is that it starts with a breakfast in Allentown at 8am :O

I prefer to start quite a bit later and if MotoJoe's gonna come up from Cape May.. he'd have to leave at like 5am :O

What do you all think?

8AM in Allentown is really rough. I think we should give people a chance who are coming from far away and try to start around 10:30 or so.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
8AM in Allentown is really rough. I think we should give people a chance who are coming from far away and try to start around 10:30 or so.

I agree.. that's why I originally suggested that start time.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is this going to be in Jersey or PA though?

Since people are coming from pretty far and we need a later start time, I think we'll need to keep this in Joisey, but we'll likely cross into PA at some point on the ride.

ANLR21

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm already committed to the CSBA ride that meets up for breakfast outside Allentown next Saturday (yeah, it's too early for me too, I have an hour's ride to get there!) so I may miss everybody here.

Was sure hoping to catch up with a bunch of other FZ6s, will have to jump in next time.

Be safe out there

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
So I just woke up and the forecast for today changed. Slight chance of rain at noon and showers later in the day.

I'm up to take a spin if anyone else is. Know it's last minute, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I just woke up and the forecast for today changed. Slight chance of rain at noon and showers later in the day.

I'm up to take a spin if anyone else is. Know it's last minute, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

D'oh!! Didn't see your post till just now. I just got back from a 50 miles ride.