9/24 or 9/25 group ride

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
I am on a project that is very demanding. This is the week before go-live BUT so far I don't have to work the weekend of 9/24.

If nothing changes, I am in for the ride on the 24th

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dang it, looks like I won't make it. My HID lights cowardly refuse to fire up, so i I dont have headlights. Considering that probability of both ballasts "going" at once is somewhat low, i'm blaming the controller. I ordered one that looks similar (the original kit if from HK) but am not certain it will do, and ETA on it is 2 weeks. :spank: I'm just hoping i can still get a couple of rides before the end of hte season. On a side note, i'm thinking to get auxiliary lights that would I could use if HIDs "go"

Sorry to hear it :(

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
im tentatively in on the 24th i definitely cant make it on the 25th...lemme know wat goes down!

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Removed and reinstalled my airbox, took the bike to work today, and it's running like a top.

I'm in for 9/24. Really looking forward to it. Wish I had time to do the FZ1 bars and new levers before then. Would be a great time to test them out!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Removed and reinstalled my airbox, took the bike to work today, and it's running like a top.

I'm in for 9/24. Really looking forward to it. Wish I had time to do the FZ1 bars and new levers before then. Would be a great time to test them out!

Stop by one evening before the ride. We can get it done in 20-30 minutes.

ANLR21

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Visit site
Crap!!! Looks like I'm out as well. Was really looking forward to meeting the group, especially Howie's evil twin, but some family activities have taken precedence.

The penalties are severe, so I'll have to catch up with you next time

:surrender:

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I am going to gracefully bow out and opt to take my lady to bear mountain since there isn't much riding left in the season that she would wanna take part in due to it getting cold. Have a great ride mofos. Ill catch up next one for sure.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using Tapatalk Pro.

ANLR21

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Visit site
Erci, thanks for pulling together the ride. Can't believe I'm going to miss it, never seen more than 1 other FZ6 in any of the group rides I've been part of.

This looks to be a nearly-exclusive FZ6 ride, would be great to meet up.

Still trying to figure a way to join in

ANLR21

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, Erci. If the rain holds off, I'm planning to at least meet everyone at the starting point. I won't be able to join the ride due to some other commitments, but worth the ride over to check out this gaggle of FZ6s.

Maybe I'm missing it, but I don't see a meet-up time. Can you re-post?

Thx

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Works for me. Look forward to meeting you and others, just hope the rain holds off.

Unless it's torrential, I'm gonna ride.. I need it. Not asking others to follow, just saying I won't be canceling if it's just light rain. :)

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
I am not going to be able to make this one. I am on an extremely demanding project and I am on call this weekend.

From the sounds of it, looks like you guys may have weather to deal with.

But the real reason I am backing out is SD Willie bailed, jk :D

Looking forward to the next ride

Full Throttle

Reaction score
Visit site
60% chance of rain. Unfortunately I think I'm going to back out on this. Sorry guys. If it makes you feel better, i'll probably go into the office and work since it will be raining.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
60% chance of rain. Unfortunately I think I'm going to back out on this. Sorry guys. If it makes you feel better, i'll probably go into the office and work since it will be raining.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I'm going to keep my eye on the weather. If the rain isn't too bad I'm in, but if it looks like it's going to be a miserable wet day I'll have to back out. No real rain gear yet!

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I may have to work this weekend, sucks when the "man" owns your behind.
It'll come down to the wire if I can go.:thumbdown:

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Weather is looking like a washout this weekend. Was really hoping it would just be scattered stuff, but now they're forecasting showers in the morning and thunderstorms in the afternoon with rainfall over an inch.

Yuck.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK.. let's put this to a vote. For those who still can ride tomorrow.. the weather does look infant diarrhea.. do we still want to ride? I am definitely not planning on doing the epic route I initially put together. Maybe just 2 hours of easy cruising.
So what do you say.. ride or reschedule for next weekend?

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
OK.. let's put this to a vote. For those who still can ride tomorrow.. the weather does look infant diarrhea.. do we still want to ride? I am definitely not planning on doing the epic route I initially put together. Maybe just 2 hours of easy cruising.
So what do you say.. ride or reschedule for next weekend?

I vote reschedule. Hopefully next weekend won't be such a washout. If you guys do go out, have fun, be safe, and stay dry.