6/23 North Jersey Morning or Evening Ride

jerseyboy

Bone Stock
Reaction score
Visit site
Anybody down for a half day ride tomorrow? Either in the am or in late afternoon?

We can do northwest jersey in the mountains and farmland or hit up the Hudson valley.

It's supposed to be HOT tomorrow so I'd rather avoid the mid day sun. Also, gotta work on my car a bit tomorrow so I don't have the whole day.

I just got a new hydration pack I want to try out though!

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds interesting Jon. Let me know if you plan to be in the Bear mountain vicinity tomorrow and I will try to meet up.

jerseyboy

Bone Stock
Reaction score
Visit site
Car repairs taking way longer than expected (actually just put things back together and will have to start back another day to finish it up). Was working to change the timing belt on my 1992 Civic, but literally everything was going wrong (every bolt and nut is seized, adjuster bolt for the power steering pump snapped, pulley bolt for the AC belt is dead frozen and barely accessible, and the crank shaft bolt is not coming off today).

I'm going to grab something to eat. Maybe take a short leisure ride in the west Morris county area and then call it a day. Tomorrow I'll need to find myself a serious breaker bar and some pipe to go at that crankshaft pulley bolt with (and the I have to figure out how I'm drilling out that PS pump adjuster bolt). Sigh.