3rd Annual FZ6 forum Fantasy Football League

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Hoping to drum up some interest again this year for another fantasy football league. It's always a good time and the way we did it last year was if you wanted to commit to an entry fee of $25 you were eligible for the winnings at the end. If you want to play for fun, than that is fine as well you just won't be eligible for the dough at the end if you win. Last year we did the league through ESPN we will probably do that again unless there are concerns from a majority of the teams. I'd be happy to be the commissioner again this year unless someone else wants to step in. We'll do a live draft at a convenient time. If you can't make the draft you will be able to autodraft.

Oh and any suggestions for new and funny league names are encouraged!!

So for those of you out there who are on the fence... join up!! It's very intuitive and user friendly and you'll have a great time. friends and family welcome!! And I'll repeat that you do NOT have to pay to play although you are welcome to if you want to be in the running for the money at the end.

Last edited:

Mudkipz137

Reaction score
Visit site
Hoping to drum up some interest again this year for another fantasy football league. It's always a good time and the way we did it last year was if you wanted to commit to an entry fee of $25 you were eligible for the winnings at the end. If you want to play for fun, than that is fine as well you just won't be eligible for the dough at the end if you win. Last year we did the league through ESPN we will probably do that again unless there are concerns from a majority of the teams. I'd be happy to be the commissioner again this year unless someone else wants to step in. We'll do a live draft at a convenient time. If you can't make the draft you will be able to autodraft.

I'm in. I think I can do the entry fee of $25 too.

Please do this, I don't have anybody to do fantasy leagues with this year and it sucks.
As for league names.... hmmm.... No clue yet.

Also, I've only done a couple leagues and everybody seems to do different point systems, so if and when this gets set up please explain the point system to me so I understand it.

Thanks!
Mud

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Excellent!! The scoring last year was whatever ESPN defaults to and it explains it in the league rules which you'll be able to access once it's all set up. That said, if you have any questions feel free to let me know. Last year all we did for those of us that opted to put money down was agree in the beginning then paypal the winner at the end of the season.

The more the merrier so let's get this going guys and gals

Thanks

Rookie08FZ6

Rookie
Reaction score
Visit site

I am in. Still not decided on the entry fee.....but in for fun!!:thumbup:

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
just to bring it this to the top, what were you thinking for draft day and would it be auto pick or live draft, hope this will take off

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Right now we only have 5. :spank: We need at least 8 i think to make a decent league. I'm sure we could do with less (say 6) but 8 would be preferred. As far as a draft date I was kinda thinking monday night???

So for those of you out there who are on the fence... join up!! It's very intuitive and user friendly and you'll have a great time. friends and family welcome!! And I'll repeat that you do NOT have to pay to play although you are welcome to if you want to be in the running for the money at the end.

Mudkipz137

Reaction score
Visit site
That would work for me. Let's try and get more people. Do we need to create league beforehand so everyone can join and be ready for monday?

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Wouldn't be a bad idea to set it up at least so that everyone is ready. If you guys give me your preferred email addresses (via thread or pm) i can send out the invites. From there you will just have to sign in and register for the league.

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Not looking good right now guys. :( Right now we have 5 guys that have agreed to play and 5 team does not a fantasy league make. So unless we get some more people it's not gonna happen. Even one more person would work. I don't care if it's a wife, kid, brother, dog...whatever as long as they can work a computer.

I've been outside all weekend building a couple decks so that's why I've been a little slow getting back. I'll subscribe to the thread though so I'll get an email when it's updated.

Thanks guys...let's make this work.

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
That makes 6 if you guys still want to play. For some reason I didn't get the last post from the 6th team. we can draft sometime tonight or lunch tomorrow if you want.