2014 Yamaha Bolt R-Spec

rsmith2072

2007 FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
So i have owned a 2007 Yamaha FZ6 for a while now. Even though i love to drive my FZ6 i wanted a R-Spec from the first time i laid my eyes on one. I am not getting rid of my FZ6. I love the fact that i can go on a fast ride or a cruise. I also own a GMC pickup truck but i only drive it when i have to. I have been riding my FZ6 everyday to work and every chance i get off in to the sunset. Now that i own my beautiful Bolt i can now cruise. My wife also like to ride with me so that was my selling point in talking her into buying a second bike. We have been on a few rides already and she loves it. The first thing i did when i got home is drill out the baffle with an 1-1/2 hole saw to get the exhaust louder, and i Love the sound it puts out. So far my experience on the Bolt is that it is very smooth and very agile. Im super happy with my choice.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice bike! I also have a cruiser as my second bike. It has hard saddle bags and touring hard trunk which means I can cruise or go pick up groceries and 8 hour days in the saddle on it are no big thing. There is a reason people buy cruisers, it's call "I'm over 30 and my back hurts!". But seriously I love my cruiser and my FZ6! Glad I could keep them both same as you. Ride on!

:thumbup: