2013 FJR, Immaculate, 5200 Miles, Topcase, Guards, YES Warranty, DFW Area

Pseudo-Fed

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD SOLD 2013 FJR, Immaculate, 5200 Miles, Topcase, Guards, YES Warranty, DFW Area

I've decided I'm really not a tourer and will be selling my immaculate 2013 FJR with about 5200 miles.

It has:

YES warranty through 12/6/17.
Yamaha touring and stock screens (Touring screen shown below in pics).
Kisan Technologies Pathblazer (headlight modulator plug and play) and Tailblazer (brakelight modulator) (have stock rear brake light bulbs).
MC Enterprises Engine Guards and Bag Guards (have stock engine mount bolts).
Givi Maxia Top Case. Installed with Givi SR357 top case rack to preserve subframe. (have stock grab rails)
Corbin and stock seats (Corbin seat shown below in pics).
Battery Tender and Gerbing battery harnesses installed.
Tank protector
Cool FJR reflector thingy on bags
600 mile and 4000 mile services done at dealer--as I watched (they're good with me)
Stock tires

No drilling or cutting on the bike for any of these accessories. No performance or engine mods.

50 Year old Rider, garage kept under cover with battery tender connected. Never down, with no dings or damage. Caught just once in light rain for a few mins. Solid bike with no mechanical or functional issues at all, ever.

Asking $11,750.

But wait! If you buy today, I will include a Bilt brand full cover for the bike!

With your cashier's check we'll need to visit my credit union for payoff and title transfer. It's a quick process from my experience with a couple other bikes. I will remove my license plate.

Really Don't want to remove and sell any accessories at this time. Prefer buyer who doesn't want something to remove it and sell it themselves.
Can facilitate a fly and ride since I'm near DFW. Can also help you ship the other seat and shield if you're not local. You can even crash at my place overnight--after I get to know you a bit…..:cool:

First to post "I'll take it" here, followed by phone contact to me gets it.

Thank you for looking. Pics below. Contact me if you want any other information or pics.

Jeff Holthus
[email protected]

Last edited: