2013 California exhaust law

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
I am no friend of the EPA and nutball environmentalist. After pretty much shunting down big logging in the US we are now seeing some of the largest wildfires in history. This is causing more loss of forest and adding greatly to air pollution.

But this doesn't mean they are wrong about unnecessary noise caused by motor vehicles. I live in a HD town just a few miles from one of the biggest HD dealers in New England. Every friday and saturday night I have to listen to lot's of morons on Harleys with straight pipes doing their rev fest. If we as humans could be more considerate of other we wouldn't need these laws.

fizz_off

Reaction score
Visit site
I am no friend of the EPA and nutball environmentalist. After pretty much shunting down big logging in the US we are now seeing some of the largest wildfires in history. This is causing more loss of forest and adding greatly to air pollution.

But this doesn't mean they are wrong about unnecessary noise caused by motor vehicles. I live in a HD town just a few miles from one of the biggest HD dealers in New England. Every friday and saturday night I have to listen to lot's of morons on Harleys with straight pipes doing their rev fest. If we as humans could be more considerate of other we wouldn't need these laws.

But those HD riders are so B.A. and "cool"; how DARE you (LOL). I wish I had the psychic power to kill those idiots engines. There is a HD/"cruiser" rider nearby who makes it his/her mission to wake everyone on the street every morning around 5:30 AM; there's also a squid with LOUD pipes who likes to accelerate to 60+ in the space of a few feet on the weekends...talk about feeling like a "victim". He's going to kill the little girl who just moved in recently one of these days (blind corner he likes to accelerate through). F'n self-centered idiots. :Flip: :Flip: :Flip:

This CA law is one of the few things I HOPE makes its way east. Unfortunately, even if it does, it's no good if it's not enforced - highly unlikely from what I've seen of other laws/ordinances which are ignored and "flaunted" here.