***2012 Fz6 FORUM Custom T'Shirts, NOW AVAILABLE***

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I SHOULD be able to. But cannot promise. If you order and I can not get it we can work something out

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Shutting this down tonight around 8PM EST. so you got about 12-14 hours, dont put it off any longer! :thumbup:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, just wanted to get a quick update out. I know it has been about 1-2 weeks since the ordering has ended. I have dropped the order off for printing and am still waiting to get them back. Unfortunately, I think I may have picked the worse time to do it, as this is breast cancer awareness month my printer is up to her neck in pink shirts, benefit T shirts, 5k t shirts, bullroast t shirts, anyway you can think to make money for breast cancer awareness, people are having her make a t shirt for it.
hopefully they will be done next week, and Ill try to get a super fast turn around time on them for you guys! :thumbup:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm trying. I really am. I called a few times last week. I'll be going up tomorrow to see if I can put a rush on it. Hopefully I can get them and get them shipped late this week :)

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just talked to her about an hour ago. I was told she would try her best to have them done by Thursday, in that case I'll make it my first priority to have them shipped by the weekend.

Im really sorry guys, I feel so bad it's taking longer than expected. I am crossing my fingers I can get them by the weekend.

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Just talked to her about an hour ago. I was told she would try her best to have them done by Thursday, in that case I'll make it my first priority to have them shipped by the weekend.

Im really sorry guys, I feel so bad it's taking longer than expected. I am crossing my fingers I can get them by the weekend.

So did she follow through? :popcorn: