2010, Jan. Riding....Video Clips

BusyWeb

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, there.
I got the weekend ride and took some video to share with you.
There are some stories for the final video results.
To get these clips, I had to take 3 times of riding on the same route in two weekends.
Long story to short,
as the routes' road conditions that I took were not good for my camera mounting,
I had to modify my mounting couple of times for the last two weekends.
Road surfaces have been bad since when ?? don't know.
Um, I had to compromise high speed bump oscillation(vibration) to overcome slow speed continues small hard bumps.
Anyway, here are the clips; you may see So. California Country Road Winter Scenes.
Route: West part of Palm Dale Roads and Angeles Crest Hwy.

1. Lake Hughes Road
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbcPhY6GJV0]YouTube - Lake Hughes Road[/ame]

2. Elizabeth Lake Road
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf14emXBWzU]YouTube - Elizabeth Lake Road[/ame]

3. ACH, Palm Dale To Glendale
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=462JvkKhRMw]YouTube - ACH, Palm Dale To Glendale[/ame]

Thanks

what a dummy you passed in the last vid. I realize he was just making a friendly wave, but he was favoring toward the double yellow as he did it.

To get these clips, I had to take 3 times of riding on the same route in two weekends.

That's a lot of miles to do just for our entertainment! What's the brand of the bicycle you're riding? :Flip: :BLAA:

Just kidding man, I think you're awesome... keep the videos coming! :thumbup::rockon:

That's a lot of miles to do just for our entertainment! What's the brand of the bicycle you're riding? :Flip: :BLAA:

Just kidding man, I think you're awesome... keep the videos coming! :thumbup::rockon:

Ha ha ha..
My bicycle has motor (engine) attached and I have to put some gas time to time....

The bike-camera-mounting is getting obssing...problem for me.
I couldn't stop thinking that having better video results with FZ6.
Sometimes, I'm having dream of getting perfect mounting system that can be attached any motorcycle... ha ha ha (just kidding)
I know that without good amount of investment on time, tool, money; I might not get better one.
SO, I decided to change my bike video theme; Story Telling Bike Riding, as one of the member recommended some months ago in this forum.
Road View (which I don't have to worry about shaked video much)
+
Road Story (something?? like surrounding sceneries, vista point, history(too much), or else)
+
Riding Log (gas, meal, break(resting), people met from riding...)
ha ha ha, I might need to study or take class for the Movie School... ha ha ha
At least, I will try with Road View and Story....hope starting this coming spring...

Anyway, thanks for the comments..

Great idea... I really liked the fact that you included the google map picture in the video... it situates the action nicely... (I will copy you in my future videos hehe).

Can't wait for spring to see what you'll come up with :)

Oh and if you figure out a universal vibration free camera mount, I`ll be your first customer... A synonym of "Buell" is "vibration" :rof:

Great idea... I really liked the fact that you included the google map picture in the video... it situates the action nicely... (I will copy you in my future videos hehe).

Can't wait for spring to see what you'll come up with :)

Oh and if you figure out a universal vibration free camera mount, I`ll be your first customer... A synonym of "Buell" is "vibration" :rof:

Actullay, before I got the FZ6, I was riding Suzuki GZ250.
And had many PHOTO riding reports.
Including GPS track, profile.
Google Map, (with photo location)
Google Earth.
Picasa Web Album >> all the my photos have GPS meta information.
So, the place where the photos were taken are placed on the map

Here is the one of the sample report that I want to share with you.
One of the Bike Photo Report
Suzuki GZ250 Forum - View topic - Mojave National Preserve

Direct link for the Google Map includes my GPS Riding Track and Photos Location
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e....677452,-116.898989&spn=2.132126,3.515625&z=8

And here direct link for the Picasa Photo Album in which you can see where the photos were taken.
(at the right panel of the album page, there is the secion of Photo Location)
Picasa Web Albums - BusyWeb - Mojave Nation...

I stopped to make photo report some times ago, as it take (spending) alot of time to prepare and finish out.
I may start again with new video reports??? don't know how to (lack of idea yet)

Last edited:
Back