2009 V max...

lasermax

Reaction score
Visit site
Yamaha is introducing their new V max (under the Star brand tho) tomorrow at 11 am! There are already 3 pictures out there of the actual production model. Sweet looking! But having had a heavily modified '93, I am concerned when I see the mediocre forks the new one has on it, as well as the swingarm. With all that motor, you'd think they'd put tougher hardware on it. Brakes look adequate. I pray that they at least made the chassis strong enough this time, so we don't have to spend a fortune making it up to par with one of the sweetest motors ever. Once you've heard a roaring V-four motor thru a nice set of aftermarket cans tho, you'll need plastic surgery to remove the silly grin from your face.

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, hubby has that strange looking grin when ever he get off his... the aftermarket parts stores have the same grin. He is constantly doing something to his bike to make it handle more like a sport bike.....just go buy one!

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
I cant wait to see it. I'm just curious to see how they improved on the looks. They are great bikes but i would never own one because they are the ugliest things out there, next to the concours.

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
The above statement is the opinion of the individual and not that of FZ6-forum.com. All future posts under the jamesfz6 name are trademark of jamesfz6 corporation which is a subsidiary of jamesfz6 holding company, suported by jamesfz6 enterprise. Copyright 2008