2009 Moto GP Tipping Competition.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No I hadn't heard that........... I have faith in my wild A$$ guesses! Go Aprilia! :D

Well i hope he gets it together and wins too....would make a change for an American to win the 250 title...

A Kenny Roberts prodege hey, he must be good! Kenny aint dumb!

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ohh crap , this GFC is really startin' to seirra hotel 1 tango me :shakehead:

Ok.....that must be another Aussie phrase I can't figure out....wait a minute....... Turn the 1 into an I, correct? Damn I am slow this early in the morning :spank: :rolleyes:

Nah, that's Aussie trucker talk...i got no idea what he is on about...off with the pixies is Mr Humpy!

:eek:

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Well i hope he gets it together and wins too....would make a change for an American to win the 250 title...

A Kenny Roberts prodege hey, he must be good! Kenny aint dumb!

That is where most of my "guess" came from hopefully he will find another Aprilia or my Manufacturer might go to "sierra hotel 1 tango" :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That is where most of my "guess" came from hopefully he will find another Aprilia or my Manufacturer might go to "sierra hotel 1 tango" :D

An Aprillia is about the only bike that has a chance anyway...the Honda's are not getting any development, and the Aprillia is a much faster bike anyway...especially if you manage to get your hands on one of the eight or so "Factory" Aprillia's, they are in another class above the customer bike Aprillia's.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bumpity Bump Bump! not long to go people, get your tips in....ya gotta be in it to win it!

:rockon:

Denver_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in, but main GP race only, don't follow the others:

Moto GP - Riders Championship
1ST: 46. VALENTINO ROSSI (301 points)
2ND: 27. CASEY STONER
3RD: 99. JORGE LORENZO

You know how this will go. Stoner will take pole, but Rossi will hunt him down, wear him out and finish first. And for Lorenzo? Who knows, maybe Rossi will throw him a tip or two.

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Moto GP - Riders Championship
1ST: JORGE LORENZO (185)
2ND DANI PEDROSA
3RD: VALENTINO ROSSI

Moto GP - Manufacturers Championship
1ST:Yamaha

:eek:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bumpity bump bump! Looks like we have 2 categories...."Moto GP only", and "All Classes"...i can go with that....1st prize of 100000 credits to the winner in both classes.....get tipping folks!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bumpity Bump...even though qualifying is done for the first round of the season...there is still time before the first race of the year to get some last minute tips for Championship winners, etc......

Oi! guys get to it.