2009 FZ6 sport tourer for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartanian

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a new 2009 just getting broken in. It has 1200 miles on it, has not been over 7000 rpms (at 7000 rpms in is going 85 on the interstate), has the best coolant in it (Evans waterless coolant-lifetime NPG+), both headlights come on on dim, oil has been changed 2 times once at 300 miles and once at 1000 miles with Casterol synthetic Edge, It has Givi Hard Bags, looks beautiful, and runs smoother than silk.
It is for sale for 9000 dollars. It is waiting for someone to take it on adventures across the U.S.

I have pictures that I can send: [email protected]

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I was thinking the same. Second hand goes for about that much here, and we all know how us Aussie get ripped on prices.

:rockon:

Yea the price is more that new if it's in the US. They went for little over $7,000 new before you negotiate anything.

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
i'm a capitalist at heart so i'm all for people getting as much as they can for a product. something is only worth what someone is willing to pay. and if you can get $9000.00 then you will drive the value of my bike up. so here's the hoping.

i'm never one to say... "that's too much" so i'll say... good luck on the sell of your bike in the off season. and i mean that with all sincerity.

ibsrp

Reaction score
Visit site
I would just like to mention that I just recently purchased a brand new 2008 FZ6 from Lake Hill Motors in Corinth, MS for $5700.00.

If I'm not mistaken they still had two or three of these bikes left at this same price. I am not trying to cause trouble or talk anyone out of buying this guys bike but $9000.00 even with the bags seems way over priced to me.

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Many of the posts in this thread are borderline rule violations.

As stated many times before, "Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators. There is tendency to post negative replies when someone lists an item for sale that others consider "overpriced". Negative comments will not be tolerated. To put it simply-If you dont have anything good to say; keep it to yourself."

I'm locking this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.