2008 Toy Run - attention SA FZ6 riders!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm having to stop myself "trying out" the RC toy I've got for Sunday...LMAO:eek::ban:

I just want to see if it works...lol::innocent::liar::liar::innocent::scared:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm having to stop myself \"trying out\" the RC toy I've got for Sunday...LMAO:eek::ban:

I just want to see if it works...lol::innocent::liar::liar::innocent::scared:thumbup:

Sure Mike....just go down the park, and let it rip son! Just make sure you repackage it properly! Testing my Kids presents is my speciality.....:sinister:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Im planning on being there even if not with the girlfriend. Bike and helmet are already decorated. No i dont have a present, i couldnt part with a descent toy so i give a handful of money.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, am in the process of giving the trusty steed a good ol clean & polish....just to make sure it rains in the morning!!! :justkidding::spank:

Have also put my top box rack on, ready to load up my pressies for the kids, and will be decorating with pretty tinsle before i go to work tonight.....

Am sorta getting excited now....a mass motorbike community event! :cool:

Only time i ever experience that is at the Racing...am guessing i am going to see a much broader range of "bike types" tomorrow...

Baffles out, ready to rumble!

Not even drinking tonight! :eek:

Who's coming to Brekky? Ozzieboy, Stumbles, AussieJules, Mr MT-01 (Monkey boy - Matt), maybe our new friend,Adusanju (Adrian), and me...that's makes it a posse of FZ6's! Would be cool of Ozfazer6 pulled through for Brekky too....Hint Hint, Nudge, Nudge! Then that would be all of us from SA, bar Apollo, who has gone MIA!

How cool would that be....would make for some great photo's to post!

:rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've been putting off the clean, as I fully expect to be using my bike any time up to midnight, so it'll be a late night clean again...lol. gives the rain less time to get organized to make a mess of my bike before morning....lol.:thumbup::D

Adusanju

Reaction score
Visit site
:( :( :( Hey no fair you guys got a new member to play with..... :eek: Ok sorry guys that sounded really bad but still a new SA fizzer just isnt fair..... C'MON QUEENSLANDS........... :welcome: to you though Adrian these guys are a scream :thumbup: wish i could be there to ride with you's ...

Hi Humper...., I'm only a short time groupie in SA as I'm going to be in QLD from Jan- moving with job so I will definitely be seeing you soon I think. :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Humper...., I'm only a short time groupie in SA as I'm going to be in QLD from Jan- moving with job so I will definitely be seeing you soon I think. :D

Cool, then Humps might have someone to ride with on a FZ! Adusanju, are you still thinking of joining us in the morning?

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
G'day Adrian. Glad you could join us. You are going to make Mr Humpy a happy man with that move to QLD...lol.

Ah well, it's time to set off and wash my bike...then clean my pipes....then decorate....then attach pressies....Sigh....long night ahead...lol.:thumbup::D

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,wont be there for brekky .Like I said b4 I will be taking the kids to see the bikes at Cross Rd,Lawsons Electrical car park.If you guys go to the bay I will catch you on the way out otherwise will see you at Harndorff ,looking forward to it ,gonna be great day :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
just had a look at the latest satellite map for SA, dare i say it,it looks like we may be lucky re the rain tomorrow...all of the heavy cloud seems to have past us by. Here's hoping!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Had a look at sea breeze and the B.O.M. and both said light rain early on, clearing.:cheer:

Bike is a bit spiffier now...lol...unfortunately after giving it a tubs I thought, "well, it's not raining right now....hmmmm...maybe just a little ride....lol.:rockon:"
I'm a baaaad boy:(:spank::spank::D.

All decorated now....still haven't done my pipes, but here's a few pics.:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike