2008 Toy Run - attention SA FZ6 riders!

Vid at last:thumbup:

[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=9pEnZ4a3lsU"]YouTube - 2008 S.A. Toy Run start. Thanks Deb and Jules.[/ame]

Just going to try a panoramic shot again without shrink pic on. not sure if it's shrinking them to fit or if it's the forum. If the latter i'll try photobucket so you can see them as I do:thumbup:.

Hmm, not a fan of photobucket... I use TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Loads of space, and there's a resize thingy built in if you need it.

PMSL!!! I think I should get some royalties from them, seem to have a :smoking: on me in every photo...lol :jawdrop:

And, I'll also add my thanks to Mrs AussieJules (Deb), great video, and thanks to Mikey for getting it up... (don't start thinking about crazy frog when reading that either...lol).

;)

Last edited:
Never did find Fazer Girl....the chick on the orange fazer. Sorry something about Stumbles last post reminded me of her...lol.

Photo bucket has it at the same size as the forum.

I'll stick with photobucket as i've already got it set up and I'm basically too lazy to change...LMAO.

Go with tiny pic mate, it'll show full size if you click on it. I don't remember any rego details there, it just recognises you IP# I think... Hmm, maybe not, but it was easy...lol

:)

I'll have a look. If it's hard I'll do this:spank::Flip::D.

If it's easy i'll do this:cheer::thumbup::rockon::D

Never did find Fazer Girl....the chick on the orange fazer. Sorry something about Stumbles last post reminded me of her...lol.

Nup, no Fizzer Girl, but what about Miss Pink SV girl..........in the immortal words of Richie Cunningham....Youza, youza, youza....you could of played a tune on that....:spank:

Back