2008 Mileage Contest Prizes!!!!

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok guys/gals, heres the scoop.

As many of you know, and for those that dont, my father (Bruce) is a parts guy at a Yamaha shop in Winston-Salem, NC Forsyth Motosports.

Shop online at Forsyth Motosports

As an FZ owner, (he owns mine, lol) he lurks around on the forum and really likes the atmosphere and sense of community, not to mention there is actually some good knowledge on here. With the 2009 mileage contest looking to get rather large, I threw and option on the table to see if we could work out some prizes for the class winners. He came up with something better.

With some talking between my father, his boss, and the admin, we were able to get prizes together for the 2008 contest winners! Forsyth Motosports will be giving gift certificates (store credit) for their online store to the top three riders in each class.

1st place - $100.00
2nd place - $50.00
3rd place - $25.00

I will be sending PM's to the following people in order to get some contact info in order to get it in the shop's computer system.

1.) reiobard 2.) Wrightme43 3.)Craig007
1.) agmom98 2.) SueMc 3.)fz6nick

Forsyth Motosports will be also offering prizes for the 2009 season, however these prizes are not set in stone yet but will be decided towards the end of the season.

In addition to this a Forsyth Motosports banner will be up in the corner of the site with the others. The owner is a fellow rider and enjoys helping fellow riders out so feel free to check out the online store and support those that support you. Be sure to thank my father, his handle on here is Bruce McCrary as well as our Admin!

Congrats to the winners and hopefully this will get some more interest in the 2009 season!

-bryan

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WOW!!! thats great! thank you for setting this up, I thought it was just fun, but now it is even better!

THANK YOU!!!

W

wrightme43

Hey awesome, I was just happy to ride around. LOL

Thats cool.
Thanks alot.

Bruce McCrary

RDY2GO!
Reaction score
rdytogo.blogspot.com
To everyone that posted and the top three finishers in both classes of the 2008 mileage contest, you are very welcome!

To everyone on this forum, the owner, admins and moderators, Thank you!!!

As Bryan mentioned I have been lurking on the forum for a long time now. The atmosphere here is friendly and you all seem to be riders and enthusiasts. I can pay you all no higher compliment than that. If you all don't mind a cruiser/touring guy hanging out I wouldn't mind participating a little more as I'm sure that I can learn a lot from all of you and we can have a good time in the process.

Congratulations to the 2008 mileage contest winners! Good luck to all in the 2009 contest, have fun and be careful!!!

Contest winners; As soon as Bryan gets me your info I will post here letting you know. Then you will be able to go to our web site and use your in store credit. If you have any questions or if can be of any assistance to you please feel free to PM Bryan or myself, or email me directly at: [email protected].

Bruce

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

Hey Bruce

Welcome to the site man. Do you think you will be able to come to the Dragon meet with Bryan? Thats prime business time though I know. Thanks for sponsoring the site. Glad your here.

Steve

Bruce McCrary

RDY2GO!
Reaction score
rdytogo.blogspot.com
Hey Bruce

Welcome to the site man. Do you think you will be able to come to the Dragon meet with Bryan? Thats prime business time though I know. Thanks for sponsoring the site. Glad your here.

Steve

Thanks!

I'm not sure about that week-end in May. As you said, prime business season, plus we are sponsoring several riders in local hare scramble and GNCC racing as well as looking into promoting a 6 hour endurance cross country event next year so my week-ends may be pretty tied up. Especially if my wife and I want to keep our mileage numbers up on the Nomad!

Guess we'll just have to play it by ear and see. Besides, you guys probably don't want an old man on a tractor holding you up! *lol*

Bruce

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

Well if you can make it you are both more than welcome, if not another time then.

Dont worry about holding us up. I know those big bikes can move out too.

W

wrightme43

LOL

I know what your talking about man. I have rode with a guy on a ultra classic that moves out down the road.

Instead of being bored most of the ride, it was at least a spirited ride. I have learned to let them lead, so that they dont feel bad about trying to keep up.

Bruce McCrary

RDY2GO!
Reaction score
rdytogo.blogspot.com
Hey folks,

Bryan has sent me five of the six winners names and shipping info, we just need one more. I'm not going to mention the names, you all know if you sent the info in or not.

Those that have, please go to our web site and have a ball! When you place your order, please mention FZ6-Forum.com in the customer comments section so that we'll know your a contest winner. Garrett is our internet/web guru and he will be handling your orders. If you have any questions you can call either of us on our toll free number or you can PM me, send me an email, whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy. I'm so easy you can't stand it.

Congratulations once again to all the winners!!!!

Bruce

Last edited: