2007 Yamaha FZ6 in Cleveland, OH

YZ125

Reaction score
Visit site
2007 Yamaha FZ6

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Motorcycle is located in Brook Park, OH 44142 (15 miles south west of Cleveland)

I'm selling my 2007 Yamaha FZ6. The motorcycle is in excellent condition. All Yamaha factory original. There are approximately 7,135 miles on the odometer. The mileage will increase slightly as the weather permits. The paint/body is in fantastic condition. Always polished and waxed. Never dropped/wrecked. The battery, brakes, chain, and sprockets are in great condition. The tires are rider preference -- meaning some will choose to replace while others will choose to ride for many more miles. I am the 2nd owner. The original owner purchased the motorcycle new in summer 2007. He was a mid 50 year old man that rode the bike very easy. I took possession in summer 2014 and put easy, country road cruising miles on the FZ6. This motorcycle was always well maintained and properly cared for. Never seen the rain or left outside. Always garage stored and was stored in a heated facility over winter. The title is clean and clear and in my possession. Comes with 2 keys and Yamaha owner's manual.

Please PM with any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Main.jpg

Right.jpg

Left.jpg

Front.jpg

Rear_2.jpg

Rear.jpg

Left_engine.jpg

Right_engine.jpg

Front_tire.jpg

Rear_tire.jpg

Rear_brake.jpg

Chain.jpg

Sprocket.jpg

Odometer.jpg

Paint_close.jpg

Front_close.jpg

Last edited:

YZ125

Reaction score
Visit site
Great looking bike. I think I drove by you today (in the car)

Thanks for the compliment!

The weather was great for riding on Saturday. I saw a lot of bikes on the road.

I have yet to see another FZ on the road, let alone a red one, so it probably was me :rockon:

MasterOfPupets

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the compliment!

The weather was great for riding on Saturday. I saw a lot of bikes on the road.

I have yet to see another FZ on the road, let alone a red one, so it probably was me :rockon:
Yeah, beautiful weather but I decided to go fishing instead of riding. If I would have been on the fz6 I probably would have stopped by to say hi.