2007 Yamaha FZ6 20k 3000$

WARDO97531

Reaction score
Visit site
I am selling my 2007 FZ6
Located just south of Savannah, GA.
It currently has 21,000 miles on it. That may change because I still ride it.
I purchased it for 4999$ two years ago. Put 12000 miles on it with not a single problem. It is an awesome bike. Only reason I am selling is because I ride passengers a lot. And am currently looking for an FZ1.

Has been dropped sitting still once. Scratched in two places, they are pictured

Items I have purchased/done
-All oil changes have been maintained, last one being at 20300 miles.
-A new set of Michelin tires put on a little under a year ago.
-A DID 530 VX series X'ring Chain(Gold) and new sprockets put on back in February this year. $213
-New EBC HH brake pads front and rear. February this year $99.98
-1" lowering by shop using Soupys Performance lowering link. 79$ for just part
-LeoVince slip ons

oldschoolsdime92

Reaction score
Visit site
I have an fz1,with fully upgraded suspension. looking to switch to an fz6. I wish you weren't so far away. Nice ride! Good luck.

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
+1

These are supposed to be sport-TOURING bikes, aren't they? ;)

Seriously, the meet-half-way thing is a good idea, and won't cost either of you too terribly much.

Absolutely! Also, isn't there some sort of event down south in a week or two like maybe BikeWeek that maybe someone from Ohio or that other state up north might want to go to and wouldn't GA be on the way? Just sayin' it sounds like a good opportunity for all.

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
+1

These are supposed to be sport-TOURING bikes, aren't they? ;)

Seriously, the meet-half-way thing is a good idea, and won't cost either of you too terribly much.

In for pics & ride report for the meet-n-greet-n-swap ;)

But seriously, that would be a fun experience. It's ~700 miles between you guys, and I'm gonna go out on a whim and assume that there's nicer roads out there than in Connecticut.

You'd have to add each other's bike to your insurance, and you could each either get temp plates, or you can ride home with the other guy's plates/reg, then mail the plates back when you get home.