2007 Stock Exhaust

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I have a stock exhaust that I don't have a use for. It has about 500 miles on it, and is in good shape. I would like to get $100 shipped fo rit. If you need a pic I can snap a couple.

Thanks
Anthony

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry Ant i miss understood the ad thougth you were selling the stock tail pipes cos you maybe you had bought some new slip ons :eek:

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I am selling the stock tail pipe. I upgraded to TWO Brothers. The stock pipe may look like 2, but it is actually one big HEAVY muffler!

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am selling the stock tail pipe. I upgraded to TWO Brothers. The stock pipe may look like 2, but it is actually one big HEAVY muffler!

Very nice.... 2Bros pipes. Hey ant could you post a vid clip of the 2Bros, I am considering those pipes but the only clip that I've seen on youtube is someone letting it idle and on occassion revving it. Is it really loud? I thougt it was more throtier than anything else. I'm just worried about getting a ticket for noise pollution. Thanks.

jhv001

Reaction score
Visit site
How much do you want to ship it to Sydney, Australia? Post Code 2570.
John

Hey Guys,

I have a stock exhaust that I don't have a use for. It has about 500 miles on it, and is in good shape. I would like to get $100 shipped fo rit. If you need a pic I can snap a couple.

Thanks
Anthony

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Holy cow man! I just looked up shipping for a 25 pound box from NJ to you and it was roughly $110. I was willing to pay $20 bucks to ship in hte US, so I will pay 20 towards the shipping to you. That would make the price around $190. I'm not sure it's worth it for you.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah, shipping to Australia is insane for some reason, i saw a Tank pad i wanted on a website in australia and checked shipping and it was $75 to ship a 1lb tank pad... holy crap!!!

jhv001

Reaction score
Visit site
Bummer! That's getting too expensive for me. Especially since I want to gut it. If it turns out to not sound like I hope it would, it would be too much money wasted. Thanks anyway.
John