2007 FZ1 Retro $6500.00 or best offer

CorrectionsK9

Reaction score
Visit site
2007 FZ1 Retro $4000.00 or best offer

2007 FZ1 Retro $4000.00 or best offer I have dropped the price several times

I am seriously thinking about selling my 2007 FZ1 Retro. I hate to sell it but.....

I have won Bike of the month twice and the 1st Bike of the year over at the FZ1 forum.
Never been down, 13,500 miles. Euro headlight conversion, Mivv exhaust, PC, Lighttech rear sets
SV risers. lower spoiler, New tires.

Its a great bike but I think I am going to buy a boat. (I know....)

I can deliver anywhere on the east coast from Florida to Maryland I can be emailed
at [email protected] for additional info and pictures.

e3a_PeLfP9phrSFpphrkH4i9nbRbvZ51HXQWjI7-QfU=w830-h623-no

001.JPG

Last edited:

Dry Martini

Reaction score
Visit site
Boats suck. At least you can ride the bike everyday, cheaper to maintain, economical benefits, etc. Don't do it. You'll regret it once she's sold..

He lives in Florida, he can use the boat year round as well. I have had a boat. It was fun.

This space intentionally left blank.

CorrectionsK9

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Nuud Im over in Cape Coral FL it is a factory paint scheme, but I do not have the factory upper fairing. This is a popular change that the FZ1 guys do, and it is a yamaha factory headlight kit. I have a ton of stuff done to it.

PM me if your interested

Thanks Craig

nuud

Reaction score
Visit site
Im in Miami Florida! I was actually in cape coral about a month ago.... Im very interested but I need to settle a lawsuit before I commit to buying. If I do buy it I expect to be invited on the boat whenever I am in Cape Coral.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Gorgeous bike Craig!

Love the color scheme, wish the FZ6 came with it, classic Yamaha colors/stripes...

IMO, if you can, keep the bike and get a boat too.

When hunting for a boat, get the newest you can afford and one who's engine has been flushed REGULARLY and maintained... The brackish /salt water takes its toll, especially if NOT maintained.

If not familiar with the waters / boating, the Caloosahatchee River CAN be difficult with all the shallow spots... I certainly would NOT buy a NEW boat that will likely run aground... The Yamaha 4 stroke OB's, (F115 and F150's) are pretty popular, in-line 4's, FI'ed, etc..

Here's a Yamaha web site if you want to look thru some and get an idea about the various engines should you go with a Yamaha OB;

Yamaha Outboard Forum - Yamaha Outboard Parts Forum

CorrectionsK9

Reaction score
Visit site
Nuud just let me know....

Thanks Scott, I need to come down and visit with ya, My plan was to sell off a few bikes and use that as a down payment for a nice decent boat. I would appreciate all the advice I can get when in come to buying and navigating.

I have 6 bikes (3 old GSXR's) and figure Id sell the 3 new ones FZ, DRZ-SM and a HD) for a decent down payment on one.

I want ride down and visit ya. Im sure we can share a few LEO stories and of course the bench racing stories...lol

Thanks Craig

CorrectionsK9

Reaction score
Visit site
Bump....the bike is still for sale I am at $5000.00 I live in SW Florida.

I don't come over to the 600 side to often so if your interested you can send me an email at CorrectionsK9@yahoo please put FZ1 in the subject line

Thanks Craig

Last edited: