2007 FZ part out

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My '05 doesn't have an O2 sensor, but the '07 did (and I think I can see it on the headers)

Does anyone know whether it can/does plug in to the '05 harness, or is it different.

Just wondering if it is a standard harness and they just didn't include the O2 sensor on the earlier bikes.

Cheers,
Rick

fz-sweet

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry TeeJ no bolts left.

Fz-sweet can you send me a pic or a link to what they look like, I may be able to help you out.

These are the two connectors I was speaking of.

I am in desperate need of the white one but will take both if I can get them.

credit this pic to another member Fazil:

Flossabe

Reaction score
Visit site
NewKid- no fairings left

fz-sweet- I will check for you and get back, do you need those connectors or the connectors those plug into?

jeadra

Reaction score
Visit site
Firstly, my condolences on your loss...

Any chance you might have a stock rear flap/license plate holder/rear turn signal assembly left? I don't need the turn signals themselves.

The previous owner of mine replaced it with a fender eliminator bracket, and I'm trying to find the stock assembly so I can order a set of SW-Motech side case brackets so I can throw a set of GIVI sidecases on. Sadly, they won't install without the OEM rear flap/reflector/turn signal assembly. :(

fz-sweet

Reaction score
Visit site
NewKid- no fairings left

fz-sweet- I will check for you and get back, do you need those connectors or the connectors those plug into?

I need the connectors in the pic... They connect to the fuel tank underneath.

thanks or checking it out.

BTW.. my zip is 44432

Flossabe

Reaction score
Visit site
Shocks were exelent last time I rode it (3500ish miles) and would have no reason to have blown since then. Here are some more detailed pics cleaned up.

the right shock has some small scuffs by the spindle and more minor scuffs on the plastic piece where the piston begins, both are shown clearly.