2007 FZ part out

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
Received the swingarm, shock and seat today, many thanks. Very happy customer.

:)

Now if I can just get my wife to understand why I want to replace a silver (04) swingarm with a black (07) swingarm. :)

Flossabe

Reaction score
Visit site
I updated the list, class had me silly busy for a bit but I have time to take care of this now. Make an offer on all parts, I also have an engine with 3-4k miles that ran excellent the last time it ran and has been stored properly since, will get pics up soon. I will accept any reasonable offer.

Bear-Cat

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Flossabe,
I am referring to an old post but I am a Newbie..... Do you have 2007 fz6 parts remaining? I need the fuel pump but mine is 2004. I "think" it can work unless a wise one can advise differently. Hoping so.

Flossabe

Reaction score
Visit site
I really don't know if it will or not, Ill search around to see what I can find out. Everything else is still up for sale so make some offers!

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
The pump should be the exact same I believe the only differences if there are any will be in the plugs, which should be a easy fix

Darken Dioxen

Reaction score
Visit site
First I am sorry for your loss!

Are you running an after market set of cans? I would be interested in any not to obscene sounding slip ons.

Let me know

THANKS
Darken

Just editing...Noticed this post was pretty old...sorry about being an idiot!

Flossabe

Reaction score
Visit site
Cool I appreciate the info ChevyFazer!
Bear-Cat I've sent you a PM
and thanks Darken, I keep finding myself wanting another one....I was only running the stock cans or I would be happy to help you out.

The post is kind of old, I got stupid busy with class and building an SAE baja car so I wasn't able to keep up with it. As of now everything on the first post is still for sale feel free to make an offer on anything it's just sitting at this point.