2006 Yamaha FZ6 - Shift Red - $4100 (Clean)

Symba2000

Reaction score
Visit site
2006 Yamaha FZ6 - Shift Red - $3900 (Clean)

2006 Yamaha FZ6 - Shift Red (the sun seems to make it look almost orange, when in fact, it's a pretty deep red).

14k miles, entirely highway / commuter miles.

Manual and Yamaha toolkit are included.

Brand new front tire available as well (currently sitting in storage)

Asking $3900

This bike has never been downed or dropped in any way and is in great physical and mechanical condition. The only "blemish" on the bike is minor hairline scuffs on the seat rails from carrying bags. The 8k mile service was professionally performed by Yamaha of Berkeley (I have the receipt / invoice in-hand). The bike has been very well maintained with frequent oil changes - last oil changed at 13k miles. I also frequently perform chain maintenance (every 400 miles or after rain) - including foam cleaner, chain brush scrub, chain lube. Also, the bike has never been raced, tracked, or ridden irresponsibly.

The brakes are still in good condition, very responsive, good braking power compared to many other bikes. When it was time to change out the tires, I bought a wheel and tire set off of a Yamaha R6 (with red stripe - a tasteful visual modification). It makes the bike look that much better over the stock wheels.

No test rides unless you have a Class M1 endorsement and the full value of the bike (in cash) in-hand.

Feel free to call or text me (Johnson) @ 424-603-9332 or e-mail me at [email protected]

IMAG0189.jpg

IMAG0195.jpg

IMAG0198.jpg

IMAG0200.jpg

IMAG0192.jpg

Last edited: