davidsa1

Naked is more fun.
Reaction score
Visit site
$3500

025.jpg

023.jpg

005.jpg

Ok guys I have not been around lately and I have not riden my bike much either. I am debating on seeling her and wanted to see if there is any interest.The current millage is 9963. I am thinking $4200 with all the aftermarket parts.The bike would come as pictured with the exception of the swingarm it now has a 2008 swingarm and the pazzo grips. See sig for the rest of the mods.

Last edited:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow...I never thought I'd see this day!

For all you newbs, this bike, along with a couple of others, was what convinced a TON of us to go naked. Absolutely the most beautiful red FZ6 out there!

davidsa1, I hate to see you sell her. You're a great member of this forum and I hope if she does sell, you'll still stick around.

Good luck with selling her...you shouldn't have any problem finding someone to take that beauty off your hands!

davidsa1

Naked is more fun.
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow...I never thought I'd see this day!

For all you newbs, this bike, along with a couple of others, was what convinced a TON of us to go naked. Absolutely the most beautiful red FZ6 out there!

davidsa1, I hate to see you sell her. You're a great member of this forum and I hope if she does sell, you'll still stick around.

Good luck with selling her...you shouldn't have any problem finding someone to take that beauty off your hands!

Thank you! My daughter came to live with me this year and I have not really riden it to much. I really would hate to see it go, but I hate to see it not get riden also. Who knows my ex wife is coming to live with us for a while (dont give me any crap times are tough and she my daughters mother, and we are still best friends), maybe I will be able to get out and ride .

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That is one fine bike! :rockon: And it's got the 08 swingarm and Pazzo grips and now it's $3500!?!? If I had the bucks I'd fly there and ride home! :rockon: