2005 Yamaha FZ6 6700 miles, Perfect Condition.

gareno

Reaction score
Visit site
This is a really nice comfortable commuter bike that is still very fun to ride, very fast, and gets 50+mpg. It is in perfect condition. Its never been laid down, not a scratch on it, never raced or abused. I've been a fair weather rider, Never ridden in rain or even under 70degrees. Its always been garaged. Its got brand new (300miles ago) tires on it. A more comfortable Puig Windscreen. A slip on Scorpion exhaust that is in the stock location, but much prettier and sounds much better! Its always been serviced at the Yamaha dealer, and has a fresh oil change and chain lube. Its ready to ride! You will not find a nicer FZ6, nor will you find a more fun and fast bike for the money! $4900.

I also have the original windscreen and exhaust that can go with the bike. And there is a Cortech magnetic tank bag included too. You can see plenty of pictures in my gallery. MobileMe Gallery

Call with any questions or to schedule a viewing. 785-423-1811. Bike is located in Lawrence KS, just outside of KC.

$4900

Back