2005 FZ6S parts bike w/2004 R6 forks

pricerc

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry for the newb 'for sale' post. I was a member at another FZ6 forum, haven't ridden on the street for a while, posted this stuff there a couple years ago but didn't sell all of it. Everything needs cleaning but it's been inside my shop since it came off the road. Never crashed. I just went back to the dirt where I came from.

Frame, motor, wheels, seat, some plastic. The R6 forks work well but have a few little scratches on the black sliders from when they were shipped to me. I bought a kit from another forum member with wheel spacers and fender adapters. R6 four-pot brakes with dual steel braided lines.

Forks $old, Front brake system $old, Grab rail piece $old, Speedo w/harness $old, Wheel spacers and fender adapters for R6 fork conversion $old, Front wheel $75, Rear wheel $100, Front fender $30, Seat $50. Please request any additional info.

All prices include shipping to continental United States addresses by UPS ground. Please no overseas sales, sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited:

crazycd1

Reaction score
Visit site
What kind of shape is the grab handles in? Looks good in the pic, any chips or scratches? Willing to ship to OH?

markersniffen

Reaction score
www.marksniffen.com
I actually am in the market for a wiring harness (the one attached to the instrument cluster). If you'd be willing to part with that and ship to NY, that would be fantastic.

-mark

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
How many miles are on the forks? Have the seals been redone semi-recently?

Also, do you have ALL of the parts necessary to convert directly to the R6 forks from the FZ6 forks? I have an '04 FZ6 so the swap should be simple, I just want to make sure you have all of the necessary parts (R6 axle, wheel spaces, caliper spacers, etc.).

If the mileage is low or the seals have been redone, and you've got all the parts, I'd love to buy everything needed for the R6 fork conversion. :thumbup:

pricerc

Reaction score
Visit site
How many miles are on the forks? Have the seals been redone semi-recently?

Also, do you have ALL of the parts necessary to convert directly to the R6 forks from the FZ6 forks? I have an '04 FZ6 so the swap should be simple, I just want to make sure you have all of the necessary parts (R6 axle, wheel spaces, caliper spacers, etc.).

If the mileage is low or the seals have been redone, and you've got all the parts, I'd love to buy everything needed for the R6 fork conversion. :thumbup:
Miles on the forks unknown.
Never had problems with the seals so they haven't been replaced.
The forks are currently mounted on an '05 FZ6.

Cruisin

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll take the grab rails if you still have ! Pm me and we'll do the Paypal - to 07470