2005 FZ6 Parts (Front Cowl and Headlights etc)

Shook1db

Reaction score
Visit site
Selling the front cowl that is in great condition with no scratches or broken tabs.

200 shipped anywhere in the US. If you live reasonably close I'll do 175 shipped. I just am looking to get about 100-125 out of the front cowl. Need to get this thing gone.
Email me at [email protected] for a really fast response.

LMK if you need anything here or have any questions.

4981366648_a6c52957b8_b.jpg

4980744167_8b05f788e9_b.jpg

Last edited:

Shook1db

Reaction score
Visit site
Ugh I really wanted to sell the cowl with the inners and I can't really take one of the inner fairings off (that's why it's still on in the one pic) b/c of the headlight wiring. Sorry man.

Shook1db

Reaction score
Visit site
Nope, keeping the belly pan. Sorry =(

Headlight assembly/Cowl still up for sale.

Cowl with headlight assembly is 250 + shipping. Shipping to most places is around 100-130 dollars through usps it looks like. PM me if you are interested. Again i'm willing to drive a ways if you just wanna meet and do it that way because shipping is ridiculous.

Shipping for the headlight assembly (alone) is going to be around 35-50 dollars.
Cowl alone is around 70-85.

Those were quotes to VA and that was insured packaged and shipped.

Shook1db

Reaction score
Visit site
I painted the windscreen black so I doubt it's what you are looking for. I was just going to throw it in with the cowl when someone bought it.

I can split the cowl and the headlights but I don't know if the blue pieces come off or not. I'm assuming if your silver ones came off then these blue ones would come off. 130+shipping for cowl.

Email me at [email protected] for faster responses.

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
i m interested in the headlamp..just curious if you are willing to ship to malta and the cost of shipping.. i bet its very expensive. i d like to give it a shot and see what it costs.. thx