2005 FZ6 - $3800 (Midland/Mount Pleasant, MI)

Shook1db

Reaction score
Visit site
2005 FZ6 - $3200 (Midland/Mount Pleasant, MI)

I am selling a Galaxy Blue (Dark Blue) FZ6. It has been a great bike and I have never had a problem with it. I'm the second owner and kept up the bike just as well as the first owner (he was a perfectionist). It's in absolute perfect condition.

The reason I am selling the bike is because I had an sv650s as well and I started going to the track with that. My girlfriend rode this (so it has not been beat on at all and the person that owned it prior to me was an older guy so this bike just has highway miles on it that have not been hard on any part of the bike) and then I got into doing track stuff more often so I sold my street bike. She has decided that she wants to sell this since we don't ride on the road anymore.

We are looking to get 3200 or best offer out of the bike. It's a great bike and I have never had a problem with it. Completely clean title, and it has never been down. The bike is stock besides the k&n air filter (because it can be cleaned and re-used) and the integrated taillight (meaning the blinkers are in the taillight itself). It doesn't need anything at this point. It has a brand new front tire and a new back tire (both put on this year, the back tire at the beginning and the front tire in the middle of the summer).

The miles are not something to worry about for the simple fact that they have not been hard miles. The bike will go well over 40k with proper maintenance and the right owner. If you are interested please let me know at (989)600-0968 and we can work something out.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures.

Thanks for looking.
Dan

4980750083_40ed7effb3_b.jpg

4981366648_a6c52957b8_b.jpg

4980744167_8b05f788e9_b.jpg

4980768783_ec4d70bb39_b.jpg

Last edited: