2005 Complete silver/black fairing.

MarcW

full throttle turd nugget
Reaction score
Visit site
still got it. got back to work and lost intrest in tryin to sell it. now im layed off again :rolleyes:

off my 2005 FZ6. i changed the bike over to naked about two weeks before i crashed it. still have the fairing. couple small scratches but looks very nice. have a puig and factory windscreen. 300 bucks OBO.

fairing2.jpg

fairing1.jpg

EDIT- PRice includes the Hotbodies Flush mount, smoked LED turn signals.

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
It looks good and I may be interested -gotta check the finances. How much taller is the Puig windscreen over the stock?

big honkey

Reaction score
Visit site
does it have the inner fairings/ ALSO DOES IT INCLUDE HEADLIGHT? HOW ABOUT THE FAIRING STAY? IF SO WOULD YOU SHIP IT TO 13084 ZIP CODE Lafayette,NY for 300 total? let me know, thanks jack jburgh1961Aol.com if you will, send me your phone number and name and let me know if you HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT OR HOW TO GET PAYMENT TO YOU

big honkey

Reaction score
Visit site
hi, i am still interested in this. This is the second attempt at contacting you. I need to know if it has the inner fairings,headlight? does it have the fairing stay? please let me know. cash waiting, thanks, [email protected]

fzmarios

Reaction score
Visit site
HI, i am from greece and i am intrested in this part telle me please the price to send it to me in greece and please telle how you wish to pay you...thank you very much.i am looking forwrd hearing from you soon