20% Off Advance Auto - No minimum

Can you only use this online or can I go into the store and get the same discount? We have one right around the corner... easier not to ship.

Can you only use this online or can I go into the store and get the same discount? We have one right around the corner... easier not to ship.

I think you can use "ship to store" option and pay online. At least that's what i did with the car battery - they actually wouldn't ship it to me. I'm guessing you can buy whatever they have in stock at that location and it will be available immediately

Just before coming here I was at advanceauto.com looking for shocks for my ranger. Think I'll go pull the trigger on the KYB's and save 20%. Thanks!

I think you can use "ship to store" option and pay online. At least that's what i did with the car battery - they actually wouldn't ship it to me. I'm guessing you can buy whatever they have in stock at that location and it will be available immediately

Yup, I've used their coupons like that before. Just shop online and then go to the store with receipt. I just give'em the receipt and wait at the register.. they pick all the parts for me :D

There is also a mail in rebate on purolator filters, which i know a lot of us use on our bikes. Between the discount at Adance Auto and the mail in, the filters are rediculously cheap!

Special Offers

Interesting experience. I used that code and bought a battery for pick up at the store nearest to me. When i showed up, they didn't have it in stock (despite showing as in stock when i ordered and still showing it today) and had to cancel the entire order - it's not transferable to another store.
That was 2 days ago. Today i'm getting out early, so i placed another order to pick up in different store having called the location and verified that the battery is indeed in stock. Interestingly enough between two days ago and today, the price went down by $3. :don'tknow:

I thought about it, but i just did 60k, and my battery is original, from 05... i got lucky, so i dont want to push it ;-)

Back