2 days, 2 BLOOMING DAYS!!

Chephren

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I got my 98 FZS6 on the road a few days ago and because of clutch slip issues I only really had 1 days use out of her.

After the clutch was sorted and I thought I'd learnt the clutch/throttle balance fairly well and I'd been getting on great on this 2nd day, seemed to have the pulling out of corners going smoothly and headed out for some roads that would test me more and got the clock 100 miles further and and stopped off to see a mate who keeps saying I'll kill myself, having already lost the use of my right arm in a bike accident back in 2006 I can see where he's coming from.

Anyway, I stop off for a cuppa not thinking about the engine cooling down, between trying to ride off too quick after starting and not getting my foot down quick enough when the power died we tipped over at 5mph max, it practically stalled, I'd already started the turning process but the engine hadn't caught up so it didn't take much to topple, I literally rolled off the bike, bashed my dead arm elbow and found out today I've broken my elbow so after 2 days riding after 9 years off I'm stuck in a cast for 6-8 weeks, so very gutted, I'd waited a long time for that day when I could ride, on well one and half days was still awesome :)

gonnacrash

Reaction score
Visit site
One word (sort of ) can am

Sorry had to say it. But I know how you feel, I have had my fz6 for about 2 weeks, waiting to sell my old bike before I tag this one.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Man! Please get better! :eek: :) Have to been wearing protective armored gear?

Love@FirstRide

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah man i've had multiple falls and an accident but my gear has been soooooo live saving.. gotta get a nice jacket with elbow and shoulder protection. Useless advice now its ATGATT or risk getting hurt. =\ and your still risking getting hurt but at least youve got some protection.

I don't know if you had gear on but it doesn't sound like it.